Sunday, October 14, 2012

We're going to the chapel!

Looks like I'm back to the blog world with a bang, considering I posted yesterday and I'm back again to let y'all know...

I'M ENGAGED!


Little did I know yesterday morning as I wrote my last post that a daytrip to NC with Andy would turn into the first day of the rest of my life! I will share the story with y'all in a little bit once I get my head wrapped around everything and all my schoolwork done (super hard with my bling distracting me as I write my paper!!)

I can't wait to record the planning process on the blog as a way to help remember every detail. I promise I won't overwhelm  you with lots of wedding details, but I do love reading about the process from all my other married/engaged blog friends. So many of you have already been sweet and given me well wishes on Twitter and Instagram... THANK YOU! We are immensely excited and I still can't believe it's finally our time after 5 years together! Have a great week, y'all!

xoxo, ryann 

9 comments:

  1. Congratulations!! So excited for you :) Can't wait to read all about the plans!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YYAY!!! Congratulations, girl!! I'm so happy for you too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! I am SO happy and excited for you! It's going to be so great to watch/hear/read your planning process. EEKKK I'm so happy! :) Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  4. CONGRATS!I am so happy for you and the boy! It is going to be an exciting time and I can't wait to hear all about the planning process and as you transition from college senior to a bride!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats! This is so exciting! Looking forward to reading all your plans :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations! How Exciting!

    ReplyDelete