Wednesday, November 14, 2012

a few changes & some inspiration

hello my sweet blog friends!

It's been a while, and I'm kind of in a funk right now. Things are going great- I'm as happy as can be, but life is a little busy right now.

Unfortunately, I haven't had much time lately to be proactive on my favorite stress reliever on this side of the internet. However, after a random procrastination session, I decided to play around with Illustrator and work on a little re-design. I'm still working on it, but I wanted to streamline things a bit more and make my blog more simple and clean-cut... what do you think? 

Thankfully, it's Wednesday and halfway through the week! I hope to get back to regularly posting next week, since Thanksgiving break will give me some much needed time to myself. But for now, I'll leave you with this from our favorite time waster, Pinterest:

via
My life is crazy, busy, conflicted, and beautiful, all at one time... I bet yours is too. Finish the week strong loving every detail of it :)


xoxo, ryann

No comments:

Post a Comment