Friday, November 30, 2012

friday's letters {11.30.12}


TGIF! 
Today I'm linking up with Adventures of Newlyweds for one of my favorites... Friday's Letters!

{dear November} get moving! I'm ready for no class and lots of Christmas fun with family and friends! {dear wedding} I cannot believe you will be here in SEVEN months! Also, can you please pick your own colors? k thanks. {dear Wofford football} good luck tomorrow! I hope y'all beat New Hampshire... so proud of you boys for getting into the playoffs! {dear Michael Buble} thanks for the best christmas music, ever. Also, will you marry me? on that note... {dear wedding arms} PLEASE COME SOON. I don't like this whole "working out" thing. {dear j.crew} you break my heart or my wallet... I have to choose. and this whole college girl budget is making you break my heart. Thank goodness for Christmas lists! {dear ZTA} I love you, but I am so relieved to be done as vice president! Thanks for the memories, sisters, and leadership opportunities!.

Enough letters for now- I've got a jam packed weekend of football, ZTA semi-formal, and lots of work in the mad rush before exams... eeek! Happy weekend, my friends!

-rk 

No comments:

Post a Comment