Friday, December 21, 2012

follow friday- wedding blogs!

If it isn't obvious, one of my favorite things to do is peruse blogs. Name a type of blog, I can probably list of my favorites under that category- lifestyle, fashion, cooking, etc... it might be YOUR blog! :) However, my most favorite blogs are wedding blogs. Even before it came my time to begin planning and pulling inspiration, I have loved perusing these sites not just for ideas, but to admire the beauty and detail that goes into planning that special day. Here are some of my favorites I wanted to share with y'all, in no particular order:

Style Me Pretty
Style Me Pretty is basically wedding GOLD. The blog features endless photographs of those gorgeous "artsy" weddings that you have dreamed of since you thought boys didn't have cooties and a separate "gallery and inspiration" page that is sort of it's own Pinterest page, where you can favorite images to refer to later. Speaking of Pinterest, if you're not as good with blogs and prefer to follow boards, I could peruse the Style Me Pretty Pinterest page for hours-- they have tons of beautiful inspiration organized wonderfully into categories such as "Make Up and Jewelry," "First Look," "Color Inspiration" and so much more. 

Southern Weddings Magazine
The Southern Weddings Magazine blog is my most recent discovery. Their blog is just as great, featuring distinctly Southern weddings (seriously, to submit a wedding there are geographical constraints!) any girl would swoon over. In addition to just weddings, they also feature giveaways, promotions, and highlights of the fun events held by Southern Weddings Magazine-- for example, ornament swap and a gingerbread barn building-- how AWESOME would it be to work for a mag like this?! 

Glamour & Grace
Glamour and Grace blog not only features beautifully unique and modern weddings, but also the most fun and precious engagement shoots and special posts on inspiration for everything from the bouquet to the perfect palette. All images are easily "pinnable" in order to make each post an effortless addition to that wedding pinboard you've been unashamedly filling up since day 1 on Pinterest. 

~~~~~~

These are only a few of my favorites-- do you have any others I need to add to my bookmark bar?! Seriously, what did we do for inspiration before social media? What a wonderful thing. Happy Friday my friends!

-rk

No comments:

Post a Comment