Wednesday, December 12, 2012

unspeakable joy{ful}! holiday gift guide

Who's done with Christmas shopping?
Anyone? If so, congratulations... you are superwoman. I am pretty far ahead from my usual gift-purchasing progress, but I have a long way to go! Sometimes it's hard to figure out what to buy the mom, best friend, or mother-in-law that has it all, you know what I mean? I have compiled a gift guide of some things that I'm loving that would make unique gifts with a little twist. I might even put a few on my Christmas list!

{1}
"Swanky, southern, and sophisticated," this Nico & Lala Zebra catch all tray is the perfect place to set your jewels at the end of the day! You can personalize it and even change out the inserts to suit your fancy!
{2}
I received this little pretty as an engagement gift from my Little and I love it enough to want to gift it as well! These days it's hard to get one moment in the day to collect your thoughts, but this One Line a Day journal has lines for every day of the year for 5 years that you can jot down the significant (or even the insignificant!) things that have happened daily. Looking back would be the most fun!
{3}
These Swell Caroline Paris earrings are a convincing nod to every girl's favorite guy- David Yurman! Available in a variation of colored stones, these earrings will suit any of your fashion-conscious friends. 
{4}
The perfect gift for your best friend going abroad for the semester or your cousin planning her island honeymoon is this precious and preppy passport holder. With a gift guide of her own categorized by price, you can't go wrong with the bright colors and bold prints of Kate Spade
{5}
Who doesn't love a Tervis? I'm in love with the new water bottles, and one of my favorite bloggers, Crystal, has recently opened her own online boutique where she can personalize this beauty so you look great even when you're sweating it out at the gym!

So, what do you think? Adding any of these goodies to your Christmas list?

-rk

3 comments:

  1. Hahaha don't hate me but I am DONE shopping! I had to be... I have to travel to SC and PA.. Haha! You are so cute! xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE all of these! I did most of my Christmas shopping abroad so I (thankfully) don't have to stress too much :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am not even close to being done shopping, but I at least have my list made? That must count for something.. right?

    And I received those Swell Caroline earrings last year for Christmas and wear them ALL. THE. TIME. People may or may not always ask if they are David Yurman..

    Hope you're having a great week!!!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete