Thursday, January 3, 2013

2012 in review!

I've already posted about my goals for 2013, but as I reflect upon the past year I am so encouraged by the many wonderful things that happened in 2012. It wasn't all sunshine and butterflies, but I am a better person for what I experienced this year. Let's take a look!

january
I attended the Passion 2012 conference (my second one!) with some of my closest friends! 
I said bon voyage as Andrew jetted off to his semester of study abroad in Italy
I studied abroad for the month in Australia and New Zealand with two of my closest friends... recap here and here!

february
I celebrated Valentine's Day by myself... womp womp. 

march
ZTA won Greek Week... again!
I attended and volunteered at the Joy Prom for kids with special needs! 

april
I spent spring break in the "dirty Myrtle" with my best friends for the last time!
I went to one of the best concerts ever... Needtobreathe and Ben Rector!
I orchestrated my last (and most successful!) ZTA Shag-a-Thon fundraiser!
I sold merchandise at the Drew Holcomb & the Neighbors concert with my Little!

may
I survived long distance- Andrew returned to America from Italy adventures!
Learned my Little was transferring to the nursing program at UVA
I celebrated my 21st birthday in style with my best friends!

june
I started an incredible marketing internship at Upward Sports!


july
I road-tripped to Virginia Beach with Andrew to visit my Little, Lauren!
My sweet blog and in-real-life friend Charlotte got engaged!

august
I went to Hilton Head and the PGA championship with my family, Parkes, and Andrew!
I served on Wofford Orientation Staff for the last time... so sad!

september
I started my SENIOR YEAR at Wofford... complete with gorgeous apartments!
I went through my last ZTA recruitment!
...and took a brief blog hiatus. 

october
Andrew "put a ring on it"!!!!!!
I was ZTA's nomination for Homecoming Queen and won 2nd runner up!


november
I celebrated 5 years with my sweet boy!
Visited Lauren and the architecture grad school at UVA
I did a mini blog re-design!
Wofford played USC in football and fought so hard!

december
I ended my reign as ZTA Vice President- so bittersweet!
Wofford won the SoCon championship in football!
I ended my last fall semester on a great note... all A's!

I'd say 2012 was a great one... cheers to 2013!

-rk

3 comments:

  1. What a year!! Wishing you all the best in 2013!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a year. So jealous you went to passion

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fabulous year! With all the excitement coming in 2013, it is sure to be another great one!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete