Tuesday, February 26, 2013

... a post about goats. WHAT?

It's absolutely incredible to me how quickly things can go viral. Example: Harvard baseball team "Call Me Maybe," "Gangnam Style," and more recently the "Harlem Shake." However, I have to share with you a trend going around the internet (or at least around my apartment!) you may or may not have seen that will definitely give you the giggles.

In order to fully appreciate any of the following videos, you have to watch this original:


I saw this for the first time this weekend and about lost it. How funny is that?!

Whoever decided to take this video, and roll it into your favorite pop songs... is a genius. 


Taylor even tweeted this gem herself:


The best in my opinion. Goat vocal honorable mention goes to...

"Baby" Goat, if you will:


You can bet this goat will be loved... 


and "Party in the USA"... with a goat, of course. 



I apologize for the lack of actual content in this blog post, but these videos were too fun not to share. A little obnoxious in large doses, but hilarious nonetheless. It's been a long week already (hello hump day, lovely to see you!) but these definitely put a smile on my face!

Seen any great YouTube videos you love?!

-rk

5 comments:

  1. Party in the USA was my favorite. I'm dying laughing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH MY GOSH. Okay so I just read this while stupidly drinking my tea before work. I of course choked! OHHHH I LOVE IT! The beiber one got me good! Thank you for sharing this!! xxxx - hope

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've seen the Taylor Swift one before, but the others were all new to me. These are great!!

    -Suzanne
    http://sweetteainthesunshinestate.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Must say the first time I saw the Taylor Swift one I had a good laugh. Whoever thought that one up is quite genius ;)

    www.wickedinspired.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I stumbled across these at work a couple of weeks ago and was literally sitting at my desk with tears running down my face trying to not guffaw and freak out everyone in my office. Absolutely HILARIOUS.

    ReplyDelete