Thursday, March 21, 2013

99 days and finding our wolfpack.

Ya'll. We're in the final countdown (okay, "final" might be pushing it, but we're getting close)... double digits until the wedding day!!!

I am in complete disbelief at how fast time as flown-- it's exciting but a little scary at the same time. At this exact time, 99 days from today, I will have a new last name, have eaten some delicious cake, and be dancing the night away with my family, closest friends, and husband. 

whatttt????

I already have a hard enough time remembering Andrew is not my "boyfriend," but my fiancee. Does that make him my "ex-boyfriend"?! Hehe. Jokes. But, on to the big news that I wanted to announce on my blog... A few more days than 99 from now, when we are back from our honeymoon, we will be ready to join the Wolfpack. 


No, not this wolfpack. Thank goodness Andy's bachelor bash will look nothing like this. 

We (and by "we" I really mean Andrew...) will be joining THIS Wolfpack!


Yup! Andrew has officially decided to attend North Carolina State University to earn his Master of Architecture degree, which means we'll make our first home in the wonderful city of Raleigh!

I could not be more excited- it's a great program, there are lots of opportunities for me to look for a job, and we both have family friends in the area who will be wonderful support and valuable assets as we get settled. 

Now I know I have a few Raleigh blog friends out there and I am SO excited for the opportunity to be close to y'all too! Seriously, if you are a Raleigh gal (or have ever been one!) PLEASE hit me up on the email (unspeakablejoyblog@gmail.com)! I would love to chat. This is all new to us and I would be so thankful for any advice on good areas to live, great restaurants to visit, or anything else as we begin this wonderful journey! 

Just wanted to share our exciting happenings with y'all! 
Hope everyone has a wonderful weekend!

-rk 

10 comments:

  1. YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!! Im coming to visit!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey lady!! I just found your blog through your guest post! I'm engaged too and getting married in August, when is yours?
    I have tons of wedding giveaways on my blog, (one going on right now) so i hope you stop by and enter! :) (and keep stopping by bc i have another one on thursday!!)
    www.jaxandmarbles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello hello! My big day is June 29-- so glad you found your way to me, I can't wait to follow you!

      Delete
  3. P.S> I'm your newest follower on bloglovin!
    www.jaxandmarbles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. YAY!!!! WELCOME TO THE TRIANGLE! I'm sending you an email now!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just got it! You are so sweet to get in touch-- I will be replying soon!!!

      Delete
  5. just found your blog through Charlotte's! I'm a Raleigh girl!! That is so exciting that y'all will be moving here soon! Let me know if you have any questions about the area..I'd love to help! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Charlotte actually sent me to follow you once I told her I would be moving to Raleigh- we are so excited and I will most likely be getting in touch at some point! Thanks so much for the sweet comment!!

      Delete
  6. Yayyyy ryannn!!! IDK how I missed this blog post! Can't wait for you to move to Raleigh! Let me know if you need anything or recommendations. We live in apartments right near state!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just found your blog and it's so exciting you'll be moving up here! I'm a triangle native and I'm sure you'll love it here! Looks like we will have to arrange a meet-up with all the other girls!

    ReplyDelete