Monday, April 22, 2013

engagement pictures!

I shared them with the Facebook world this week, but I wanted to give my sweet blog friends a glimpse at some of our favorite pictures from our shoot with Olivia Griffin Photography. Seriously, she's the bomb. Not only is she amazing with a film camera (yes, these are all film... no Photoshop here!) but she loves the song "Thrift Shop" and has the coolest kitchen I've seen. Check out the rest of her work, and if you're in the area of upstate South Carolina, give her a call! 


















I was thrilled with how they turned out! Thanks, Olivia! Sooooo.... what do y'all think?
Happy Monday, my friends! 

-rk 

5 comments:

  1. These pictures are amazing!! Y'all look so incredibly happy together! Congratulations again on the engagement!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just stumbled across your blog--I love it and your passion for the Lord! I look forward to following your blogging adventures. I am new to the blogging scene, follow me at
    http://www.unspeakablejoyblog.blogspot.com/

    :) xo-Jess

    ReplyDelete
  3. How beautiful are these, you two look stunning! Love them so much, she did a fantastic job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These pictures are adorable. Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am behind on your posts (Bloglovin' problems) but your photos ARE GORGEOUS! I can't wait until your wedding since I know you will be STUNNING!

    ReplyDelete