Sunday, April 14, 2013

what I love about sunday...

....is that it's a time to re-charge, re-boot, and mentally and spiritually prepare for all the upcoming week holds.

I apologize for my absence this week... it's been a whirlwind (a fun one, but a whirlwind nonetheless) as I continue to juggle wedding planning, searching for a job, and, oh yeah, schoolwork.

via
This is one of my most favorite verses these days. In this time of my life where I feel God is constantly testing my inner peace and trust in Him for His big plan, I am striving to find peace and rest in prayer.

This may be another week where I need to step back and just reflect upon these things, so keep with me! I've got so many things I want to share with y'all-- a (belated) spring break recap, our engagement pictures, and my first giveaway!

Happy Sunday my friends! 
Keep up with my on Instagram and Twitter this week (find me at @ryannkroske on both social media handles) and I will be back on the blog grind before I know it.

-rk

1 comment:

  1. What a great verse! I definitely needed that today :) Cannot wait to see your pretty engagement pictures!

    ReplyDelete