Friday, May 24, 2013

bachelorette bling!

I'm am so excited because on Sunday I'm heading to the coast for my bachelorette bash!!!!

Please keep in mind, my friends, that we are talking about the old lady here that would rather sit on the couch and eat a pint of Ben and Jerry's than drink a pint of beer. However, good times will be had in the most tasteful, classy, way possible. My sweet MOHs Parkes and Natalie have worked so hard on this weekend and I know it will be just wonderful! I bought a new dress yesterday and I can't wait to wear it on our night out!

Now, I don't get too crazy when it comes to fashion, because I don't like much attention my way, however, if you can't have a little fun on your bachelorette weekend, when can you? As if the sash and crown I am bound to be stuck wearing won't attract enough attention, haha! That being said, I'm loving the pretty bling from JoJo Loves You, an online retailer that handmakes jewelry from Swarovski crystals and sterling silver posts... quality stuff. Here are a few bling things I'd rock all weekend if I could:

flat turquoise mini party bling
clear mini party bling round
limited edition vintage teal square bling

They're having a special Memorial Day weekend sale starting TODAY (May 24) through the 27th, featuring their special bling earrings. Do yourself a favor and check 'em out!



 JoJo Loves You:

Happy weekend ladies! I'll have a bachelorette bash recap soon!

-rk

*note: all opinions are my own, however, I have been compensated by JoJo Loves You for this post*

No comments:

Post a Comment