Saturday, May 4, 2013

quotation inspiration.


So I finally gave in and decided to do the blog everyday in "May" challenge from Jenni at Story of My Life. I've been in a blog funk, if you will. I think I'm excused considering the massive amounts of "life" things I have going on... a.k.a graduation in two weeks... AHHH.... but still. I decided this challenge may be a good way to stir up some blog inspiration. I'm not going to promise I really can post everyday, but I'm going to try. So, here goes...

Day 4: Favorite Quote

There's no way I could not quote a favorite Bible verse of mine for today's post. Yes, I have favorite quotations from prominent historical figures and I love a good lyric, but this verse is so pivotal in my everyday functioning that I had to share. 

via
I have verses on Post-Its and index cards all over my desk and room at school, and it seems like they all have the same sort of message: Don't worry. You are not alone. God is there. He will provide. 

Hasn't he always?! He's blessed me with incredible family, church community, educational opportunities, and a wonderful fiancee. Even when there are rough seas, His will will preside and I will not be alone. As I transition to a completely new time in my life in a brand new city, this verse gives me comfort. What a great reminder to rest in the Lord's peace. 

Happy weekend, all!

-rk 

2 comments:

  1. <3! I needed this verse today! Who doesn't need a reminder that we are daughters of the one true king who will protect and care for us always.

    ReplyDelete