Friday, June 21, 2013

friday five

So I'm trying realllllllly hard to be better at this whole blogging thing. There's lots going on but I just love random posts like this so I'm going to share with y'all my "Friday Five" and what I'm thinking about these days!

1. We're at 8 days until the wedding, people! We celebrated single digits last night with a super casual dinner date to one of our favorite sandwich places, Groucho's! Their sweet tea is the best and the Formula 45 sauce they put on their subs is to die for. I was a happy girl!



2. I might be semi-obsessed with this ivory flower necklace from Swell Caroline. I've seen the J.Crew ones all over and I think this neutral one would be perfect with almost any outfit! I'm still debating whether or not to buy it, but considering married life comes with a major budget, I think I may go for it while I still can!
via SwellCaroline.com

3. I babysat for my RUF minister's little girl Cate on Wednesday while he was in all-day meetings and his wife was with a best friend after she went into labor. This morning I got the sweetest email from the father of the new baby, who I have never met before. His thank you was unnecessary but brought so much joy to me:


4. My bridesmaids are the BEST. My maids of honor and my cousin Sarah came over this week to help us put together favors for the reception and I cannot even begin to express how thankful I am for them. I am so looking forward to the luncheon in their honor in exactly one week!

5. I've gotten on a kick (excuse the pun) at the gym lately in a kickboxing-ish class called BodyCombat. I'm going a couple times a week and surprisingly, I love it! I've never been super coordinated or athletic, but I don't suck at it! Granted, I don't look like these intense guys and gals, but I can pretend, right? :)


Happy Friday, everyone! Hope your weekend is great :)

-rk

No comments:

Post a Comment