Saturday, June 29, 2013

it's wedding day!

As you're reading this, I'm getting ready to walk down the aisle to my sweet groom! Wanted to give you a sneak preview of my dress before the wedding recaps to come...


At first Andrew was the annoying boy who playfully shot rubberbands at me from across the room in history class, and now he's my forever partner. I can't help but love this section of "Love Does," by Bob Goff:

Because of our love for each other, I understand just a little more how God has pursued me in creative and whimsical ways that initially did not get my attention. Nevertheless, He wouldn't stop. That's what love does-- it pursues blindly, unflinchingly, and without end. When you go after something you love, you'll do anything ot get it, even if it costs everything. 

Thank you, Andrew, for showing me a picture of God's love for me. I cannot wait to glorify Him in our new life together!

For the last time.... 
-rk

3 comments:

  1. AHHH! I love your dress! I have been waiting since I read that you found your dress! I am sure your wedding was beautiful and I hope you have a lot of fun on your honeymoon. I hope we can meet sometime soon when you move up to the Triangle!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your dress Ryann! Can't wait for the recap. Hope you and Andrew are having a wonderful time on your honeymoon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wanted to thank you for this excellent read!! I definitely loved every little bit of it. I have you bookmarked your site to check out the latest stuff you post.
    San Antonio Wedding Planners

    ReplyDelete