Wednesday, June 26, 2013

wedding wednesday... the LAST!

Wedding countdown... 
t-minus THREE DAYS, y'all!

For my final "Wedding Wednesday" post I think I'll just share with you some of the Pinterest inspiration that has influenced the choices that went into making this coming weekend beautiful. I can't wait to get the party started and do this marriage thing! 

via
via
via
via
via
via
This is just a peek into what to look forward to in recaps over the next few weeks! 
Happy hump day, lovelies!

-rk

3 comments:

  1. AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH! It is so close to wedding time! I can't believe it! I still remember reading your engagement story! HAPPY WEDDING WEEK!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are SO sweet! The time has flown but we are ready to do this marriage thing!! :)

      Delete
  2. SOOOOO excited for you!!! I absolutely cannot wait to hear all about it!

    ReplyDelete