Wednesday, July 3, 2013

[guest blogger]: Ashley of Monograms and Margaritas!

First of all, I want to send my biggest Congratulations to Ryann and her new HUBBY!

I'm Ashley, and I blog over at Monograms and Margaritas! I'm a 20-something college grad who loves anything monogrammed, maroon and orange, and believe that a margarita can solve all of life's problems.


While Ryann is off enjoying her wonderful honeymoon, I am stuck working, and living in an un-air conditioned house. I'm currently dreaming of my dream vacation, but un-luckily for me, I don't have the time or finances to jet off to some fabulous places.

But, if I DID have unlimited funds...

I'd be lounging on this hammock in the Maldives

With my boyfriend, Luke


Wearing this bikini, and these sandals, and obviously this sunhat. I'd top it off with this coverup.


And to dinner, I would wear this dress, and these shoes, and drink fruity cocktails without worrying about calories!

What would YOU do if you had unlimited funds?


Like what you see?
Come check out Monograms and Margaritas for more!

No comments:

Post a Comment