Friday, July 5, 2013

[guest blogger]: Emily of Life with Emily!

Hi friends & fellow readers of Ryann's blog! I hope y'all are doing well. I am filling in for Ryann today while she is honeymooning and soaking up every second of being a Mrs. (biggest congrats to her!!!!)
My name is Emily and I blog at Life with Emily, a life + style blog. My blog is a collection of fashion, photography, my adventures, and everything else along the way! For those of you who read my blog, you know I am a huge reader. It is something I really enjoy, especially in the summer when I can sit on my porch and read a good book! Today I am going to share some books I have read and some that are on my "to read" shelf!

books

(P.S. I use GoodReads to keep up with the books I've read and the books I want to read! Best app/website ever!)

Books I've read and loved.
When I have been at work all day reading paperwork, talking on the phone, and dealing with clients the last thing I want to do is come home and read an in-depth, serious book. The books that I most often read are the easy, girly books. They are easy to read on and off (when I have time) and it's easy to get lost in them! These four books I have read recently and couldn't put them down! Each story line catches you from the first few pages and I was actually sad when I came to the last page of each. (click the titles below for a brief plot overview!)

Books I want to read.
I am quite guilty of judging a book by it's cover, although that is not always a good thing! These four books are waiting to be read this summer. Each was carefully selected based on reviews, plot, author, and (maybe slightly) the cover!! I can't wait to dive into them and give a review! (click the titles below for a brief plot overview!)

I hope Ryann is enjoying married life! Thanks for letting me post!

What books are you reading (and loving) this summer? I am always searching for new reads!
post signature
  Follow on Bloglovin

2 comments:

  1. I love this reading list! I need to go and buy some of these books now!
    xx,
    Gracey
    {www.stripesandpeonies.blogspot.com}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Reading lists are so great & these are some great books :)

    xo. Kailagh

    ReplyDelete