Thursday, July 11, 2013

Mrs. McCall checking in!

Hi ladies! Thank you so much for all the love in your comments and tweets over our wedding weekend. Andy and I are back in America after a wonderful honeymoon in St. Lucia (recap to come next week!) and have hit the ground running as we get ready to move!

Tomorrow we are heading up the road to Raleigh, NC (or Raleighwood as a friend fondly calls it!) to begin "our" life and build our home together!

via etsy

That being said, I might be MIA in the blog world for a week or so as we work on getting things together. However, I promise to bring updates on the house, honeymoon, and everything in between ASAP... and then a wedding recap once we get pictures! Meanwhile, keep up with me on Twitter and Instagram... I'll still be posting relatively regularly, I'm sure!

While I'm thinking of it, I want to give a HUGE thank you to the lovely ladies who guest blogged for me while I was gone- thank you, thank you, Lindsey, Ashley,  Emily and Whitney!

Thank y'all again for everything! Happy (almost) weekend!

-rm

4 comments:

  1. Can't wait to hear all about your wedding, honeymoon, and the move! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to hear all about the wedding and honeymoon and I am so excited you will be so close to me now in NC!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't wait to see all of your wedding pictures! Glad you enjoyed St. Lucia -- that's where my parents went on their honeymoon as well!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just had someone telling me today how much they loved St. Lucia on their honeymoon and it's definitely on my list for possible locations for mine :) Can't wait to hear all about it!! Good luck on the move :)

    ReplyDelete