Tuesday, August 20, 2013

NEW Ben Rector album: The Walking In Between

I'm going to let the music speak for itself in this post. 


I've loved Ben Rector's music for a few years now and have had the good fortune to see him live twice. I'm working on making it three times come this fall with the release of his new album, "The Walking In Between."

If you've never heard Ben, think of Matt Wertz, Dave Barnes, Mat Kearney, etc. A combination of sweet and soulful as well as catchy and upbeat tunes that you just can't get out of your head. If there was a soundtrack to my life, I'm pretty sure I would want Ben Rector to write it. Head on over to iTunes and buy his new album, or if you're a rookie, check out some of his top hits. Personal favorites are "White Dress," "When a Heart Breaks," "The Feeling," and "Loving You is Easy." I pre-ordered the new album and haven't had time to really dive deep yet, but I'm loving his new song "Ordinary Love":



So, do yourself a favor and download the new album here. Your ears will thank me. 

-rm

3 comments:

  1. Yes yes yes yes! Love Ben Rector! I've never seen him before, but I'm going in Nashville and am so excited!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He is such an awesome performer! You will have the best time!!

      Delete
  2. I just found out this weekend I am going to see him too!!!! I am beyond excited!!!!

    ReplyDelete