Friday, August 9, 2013

our wedding highlight video!

I am so excited to share this video with y'all! If anything, I knew I wanted a videographer for our wedding and I was willing to make other compromises in order to fit it into the budget. I am SO glad we did... it was the best decision we have ever made! The very talented Jeff Bradt was the most wonderful to work with and just a plain nice guy! He so beautifully captured our special day and I cannot wait until our full length video is complete!

Click on the screenshot to go to his blog post and check out our highlight video!


-rm

8 comments:

  1. Your dress was gorgeous! Beautiful video, Ryann!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! We were so pleased with how it turned out!

      Delete
  2. Oh my gosh I am crying right now!!!! That's such a beautiful video. Your wedding was so gorgeous. What a great job.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you, whitney! it's funny, because i told Jeff I wanted to make people cry... success! :)

      Delete
  3. That is the best video I've ever seen!! What a beautiful day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! It's so wonderful to have the moments on film!

      Delete
  4. This is amazing, your video totally made me cry!! You were the most beautiful bride ever!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you are SO sweet! Thank you! your kind words mean so much!!

      Delete