Monday, September 23, 2013

Our Wedding: Bridals!

If you've been following my blog for a while, you were around for this post where I found my dress! I had such an incredible experience dress shopping and I still love my dress... I wish I could just throw it on and dance around the living room, reliving that fun evening!

After officially saying "yes to the dress," I was totally in love but still nervous about my choice. There is no denying that I would go back and pick my dress a million times over, but it was a little different. I think most people would have expected me to to pick a more "classic"dress, but I loved mine for the fact that it was unique without being tacky. Little did we know after I chose my dress that it had been called the modern take on Jackie O's wedding dress! I knew that my dress was classic in a special way, and this fact only confirmed it!


HOW COOL IS THAT?

So you've seen a few pictures of me in my dress, but I wanted to share my bridal pictures with y'all so you can get the full effect! It was extra special because I was able to do the photoshoot in my beautiful backyard! My home backs up to a small lake and we have huge, gorgeous trees. The weather was perfect for photos!













Up next is photos of guys and girls getting ready!

-rm

9 comments:

  1. Absolutely beautiful! I am a little obsessed with your dress! You and Jackie have wonderful taste ; )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely love your dress! Stunning.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it! I think it is so special that you were able to do your bridals at your parent's house!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your dress, you look gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful dress!! Can't wait to see more pictures from the wedding!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my gosh, SO gorgeous Ryann! I'm loving all these recaps :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a beautiful dress! Not only am I loving the big bow in the back but love the accents of pearls you used for jewelry!

    ReplyDelete