Saturday, September 28, 2013

Thank you, Southern Weddings Magazine!

Y'all... you don't understand how much of a wedding fan I am. I would pore over magazines, Pinterest boards, and blogs-- mostly that of Southern Weddings Magazine-- even before I was engaged. I was so excited to be selected as a SW Mag Southern Bride Blogger a while back and yesterday I was SO fortunate to get a place of honor in the official Southern Weddings Magazine blog!

Every Friday, the SW Mag ladies do a weekly round-up recapping the real weddings and other blog posts of the week, and giving a preview of photos shared on the Facebook page. They gave me the sweetest shoutout with some well-deserved credit to my awesome photographer, Olivia Griffin! Hop on over and go check it out!



Many thanks to the Southern Weddings Magazine for the love and for everyone that helped make my day so beautiful and blog worthy!

-rm

3 comments:

  1. EEEEE! As a fellow wedding lover (ESPECIALLY SW Mag), I can attest and agree that THIS IS SO EXCITING!!! Wow! How awesome. YAYAY! :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's SO exciting! Even though I'm from the Midwest, my mindset (and future wedding) are all Southern. Might just need to check SW magazine out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ekkkk that is exciting!!!! love the picture!!

    ReplyDelete