Thursday, October 10, 2013

a Homecoming and a mini-hiatus

Good morning, lovelies! 

Just wanted to pop in to let you know I will be taking a brief blogging break for the remainder of the week. I feel like I've been counting down to this long weekend for ages! Andrew has his fall break and it's Wofford Homecoming... the timing couldn't have been better!

We haven't been home to SC in what seems like ages and I am SO excited to see my family, catch up with my college friends (I'll miss you, Char!!), cheer on my Terriers and eat at all my favorite Greenville and Spartanburg spots over this long weekend.

via

A quick trip home is just what the doctor ordered. I will be back soon, with exciting recaps and hopefully lots of pictures to share with you! 

-rm

5 comments:

  1. Hey girl! I LOVE your blog and just participated in The Versatile Blogger award and nominated you because I feel you deserve it :) Check out my blog to see the blog and more details of the nomination! xoxo

    Melissa
    simplysweetmelissa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you have a wonderful time in Greenville! I'll be in Columbia for a wedding, otherwise I would have loved to meet up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you had a wonderful time at Homecoming! It is so bittersweet to visit your college after graduation!!

    ReplyDelete