Monday, November 11, 2013

30 Days of Thanks: our military.

via
I am going to join the masses today in expressing my gratitude for the many brave men and women who have served and continue to serve our country. I come from a line of many brave men who served in WWI and Vietnam, and one particular soldier, my cousin's husband currently serving in Africa, especially has my thoughts today.

If your husband, brother, sister, father, grandfather, or best friend have served or are currently serving, I am so thankful for them. I will never truly understand the extreme sacrifice these individuals endure but I certainly admire their strength and fierce loyalty to our great nation. God bless America and those who defend our freedom today and everyday.
-rm

1 comment:

  1. It seems we were on the same wavelength as far as posts go today! I hope you had an amazing Monday!

    ReplyDelete