Friday, November 8, 2013

30 Days of Thanks: Roxi


How can you not love this face?! Today I am also thankful for my sweet pup, Roxi! She's not actually "mine" anymore... she currently lives back in Greenville with my mom and dad. We got her when I was in middle school after I presented my parents with much research to convince them that getting a West Highland Terrier as an "inside dog" in addition to the two "outside dogs" we already had was actually a good idea. Roxi started off as "my" dog but quickly became the family pup. Now Roxi is about 9 years old but still as sassy as ever. My mom may or may not (read: definitely does) have a whole Facebook photo album dedicated to her now-favorite child. I love getting texts with videos and stories of whatever silly thing Roxi has been up to!

Since we are renting our home, Andrew and I do not have a dog but once we are able to you can bet we will begin the search for the perfect pup! I miss having an animal around the house- isn't it so funny how animals can just make your day so much better? Now, more than ever, I'm thankful for my canine companion!


-rm



No comments:

Post a Comment