Monday, January 27, 2014

hello again & house "to-do"s!

Well, hello friends! It's been almost three weeks since I've been over to my little corner of the internet and I am so sorry! I've been super busy this month taking care of my kiddos, making burlaps, and doing some major organization in our little home here! I told myself that January was going to be my month of organization and deep cleaning, but I still have a few tasks left to tackle! Here are a few of the winter cleaning/organization projects I want to get going on:


Stay tuned for some more blog posts about these projects (minus the cleaning the fridge and shutter parts... heck, if I don't want to do them, why do you want to read about them!?) ;) Thanks for hanging on with me, my sweet bloggy friends. Any tips for the tasks at hand?!

 Happy Monday!

-rm 

2 comments:

  1. So glad to see you back, Ryann :) I'm generally NOT a hoarder, even sentimentally, but with my closet, I tend to do the whole "but maybe one day I'll need/fit into/wear it for this..." thing. I've tried to get better recently, but it's so hard! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't feel bad, starting our Gallery Wall has been on my to do list for MONTHS! I keep thinking I'll knock it out in a weekend, but we'll see if that ever happens haha. Definitely consider selling your clothes you want to get rid of on fb's "Our Preppy Closets Recycled" or on eBay, I've been doing that this month and it'll blow you away how much it adds up that you can add to other areas of your budget (or in my case, back into new clothes haha)

    ReplyDelete