Thursday, April 3, 2014

oh, hey y'all.

via

Believe it or not, I'm still here. You wouldn't know that from browsing my corner of the interwebz though, would you?

Just wanted to pop in to say "hello there" and make sure y'all haven't given up on me. Despite what it seems, I'm not taking a blog break... life just gets in the way sometimes, ya know? Thank goodness for Instagram and such, or else y'all might have suspected I'd fallen off the face of the Earth! A lot of stuff has happened since the last time I blogged, so I will do a big catch-up post soon, pinky promise.

There's been a lot going on these days... continually adjusting to a new(ish) job, making Easter burlap door hangers, and various other activities that seem to keep me away from the computer. I spend all day staring at two screens, using my creative juices and writing (which is awesome, don't get me wrong... I'm #blessed fo sho) but quite frankly, when I get home, I just want to unplug, ya feel? Unless binge watching Parks & Recreation ISN'T considered unplugging... HA.

SO... all that being said, I'm still here, just hold tight. I'll be back when inspiration strikes, and I think that will be soon. I've got some fun things coming up for this blog (I'm talking new name and design, people!) and some fun things coming up in life that I'm excited to continue sharing with y'all. Cheers to that!

Happy almost weekend, friends! Sending lots of love your way!

-rm

1 comment: