Friday, June 13, 2014

Five on Friday

I'm excited to once again be linking up with Darci, April, Christina and Natasha today -- TGIF, friends!

{one}
I'm Greenville bound today! After work we're heading to the promised land (a.k.a Greenville, SC) most specifically so I can help host a bridal shower for my cousin, but also just to catch up with family and friends and celebrate Father's Day with the padres in my life. It's been a few months since we've been back so I'm super excited. The only bad thing? In order to leave early after work, I'm coming in early... eeeek. Must. Have. Coffee.

via

{two}
I'm on the prowl for some new throw pillows for our bed. Anyone have any suggestions as to where to find some quality, yet inexpensive pillows? I've seen some pretty ones on Etsy, but I always get nervous ordering stuff like that online when I can't see them in-person. I'd love to find a navy pillow to go with the coral pillows I have on our white quilt. Something like this maybe? 

via 
{three}
I am unhealthily obsessed with corgis. Thankfully, I'm not alone.  For some reason, Andrew and I have started looking up YouTube videos of corgis ("Corgi Flop" anyone? Check it out -- it's a gem.) and pictures... Since we're renting, we can't have a dog, but if we could... at this point, it'd be a corgi. 


{four}
Married ladies... I need your help. Our one year anniversary is quickly approaching (WHAT!? Crazy.) and I am still at a loss of what to get my husband. Paper is the traditional first anniversary gift... anyone given a great, thoughtful "paper" gift to their husband? I'd love to hear your ideas!


{five}
Heard of Ashley Brooke Designs? I'm obsessed... especially with this tank. I'm thinking that if I got it, I might juuuuuust be able to get back on that gym grind. Cute workout clothes are always great motivation, right? 

via

Have a great weekend, friends! 

-rm


9 comments:

  1. I love that pillow!!! Such a fun, bold, geometric pattern!!!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. STOP IT! Josh and I are obsessed with corgi's and would love to have one, one day. They have got to be some of the most precious dogs on the planet. Also, be sure to report back on what you do paper wise for Andrew for your anniversary so I can keep it in my back pocket once September comes, because I have no idea what to get Josh either!! And, sometimes Stein Mart has good pillows and I'm not sure if Tuesday Mornings exist in Raleigh, but they have cute pillows too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stopping by from the link up! Love love that pillow! Workout clothes also always motivate me more, ha!
    Excited to start following along!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loveeee that pillow and that top. I'm obsessed with ABD! Hope you have the best weekend! xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. That workout top is too cute! And I think the best pillows come from Target or West Elm...and Marshalls too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stopping by from the link up. For our 1st anniversary my husband got me tickets to a broadway show. I like the idea of tickets because it's an activity based gift instead of just an item.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Loveeeeee that pillow!!! The print is fabulous!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I got some cute pillows at World Market for my bed room... And of course, TJMaxx Home Goods :) (I spend too much time/money there).
    That wedding pic is so cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I've been thinking about what to get Sam for our 1st anniversary in October...maybe handwritten/made coupons for fun dates/random things he likes that yall may not do frequently? Or a copy of his favorite book, or book he's been wanting to read. We recently got a watercolor portrait from Blue House Paperie (on etsy), she's from Greenville and does beautiful portraits of couples and of homes. That may be a good paper anniversary item that you can display in your home :)

    ReplyDelete