Sunday, June 29, 2014

one year.

I can't believe that today marks one year of marriage to this handsome fella...


one year since I wore this gorgeous dress... 


...and one year since I danced the night away with my friends and family, and ran off to a week of bliss in St. Lucia with Mr. McCall!


But really, it's blowing my mind that today, June 29, I have been a wife for a whole year. Marriage has been everything I've thought it would be, and nothing I expected. We've been through a lot this year - and I wouldn't want to do it with anyone else. More "first year" reflections to come, I'm sure!

On that note, I realized that I TOTALLY dropped the ball last year on my blog wedding recaps... and I think I'm going to pick that ball right back up, even a whole 12 months later! SO excited to go through our photos and reminisce again :)

Happy Anniversary to my sweet husband! Cheers to many more years to come.

-rm

2 comments: